Other common names
Coenzyme Q-10, Adelir, Coenzyme Q10, Coenzyme Q10, CoQ10, Heartcin, Inokiton, Mitoquinone, Neuquinone, Taidecanone, Ubidecarenone, Ubiquinol, Ubiquinone-10 & Udekinon
What is that this product used for?
Ubiquinone is likewise known as Coenzyme Q10 or CoQ10. CoQ10. It may also help prevent coronary heart issues after coronary heart surgical procedure. It may help prevent migraines.
What are the precautions whilst taking this product?
- Always test along with your doctor earlier than you use a natural product. Some products may not blend well with drugs or other natural merchandise.
- This product may additionally intervene with some lab tests. Be certain to speak along with your doctor about this and all capsules you are taking.
- Be sure to inform your doctor in case you are pregnant, plan on getting pregnant, or are breastfeeding. You will need to speak about the blessings and dangers of the use of this herbal product
- Take greater care if you are taking drugs to thin your blood. These are capsules like warfarin.
- Take more care if you are taking the drug insulin for diabetes.
- Take more care and test along with your health practitioner when you have:
- Heart problems
- Liver issues
- High blood strain
What need to I look ahead to?
- Upset stomach
- Trouble sound asleep
acetylcysteine, ascorbic acid, Vitamin C, multivitamin, biotin, niacin
When do I need to call the health practitioner/doctor?
- Signs of a very horrific response. These encompass wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; horrific cough; blue skin color; seizures; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat. Go to the ER proper away.
- Signs of liver issues, like upset stomach or throwing up, stomach ache, feeling worn-out, dark urine, yellow skin or eyes, not hungry.
- Very bad throwing up
- Very horrific stomach ache
- Very awful loose stools
- Very terrible headache
- Blood to your stool or stools are darkish and tar coloured
- Bruising or bleeding that isn’t always ordinary
- Changes in menstrual periods, like lots of bleeding, recognizing, or bleeding among cycles.
- Throwing up blood
Where can I research/learn extra/more?
National Cancer Institute
National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health
Consumer records use
Copyright © 2023 UpToDate, Inc. And its associates and/or licensors. All rights reserved.
More about ubiquinone
- More about ubiquinone
- Check interactions
- Compare option
- Reviews (forty one)
- Side effects
- Dosage statistics
- Drug class: nutraceutical merchandise
- En español
- Drug Information
- Advanced Reading
Related treatment guides
- Dietary Supplementation
For more details
Talk to your doctor or other healthcare provider to make sure that the information on this page applies to your situation.